My name is Devon Fehn and I am the owner/operator of Fehn Electric. I began my technical career after graduating from Sonoma State University by enlisting in the United States Coast Guard. During my tour of duty I operated, maintained and repaired the MK92 Weapons Control Radar System aboard the USCGC Morgenthau stationed in Alameda, California. After receiving an honorable discharge, I went to work for a major telecom company as a service technician.
The desire to open my own contracting business led me to complete a 5-year electrical apprenticeship with the IBEW Local 234 out of Castroville, California. I received the finest training by the best electricians in the Monterey Bay area. This apprenticeship training consisted of 1000 hours of classroom instruction and over 8000 hours of on-the-job training.
Fehn Electric is licensed, bonded and I carry liability insurance for your total protection. My C10 California Electrical Contractor’s License # is 971567.
WHY CHOOSE FEHN ELECTRIC CO.?
When you trust Fehn Electric with your home or business electrical system, you won’t encounter a grumpy contractor just trying to make a buck. Fehn Electric was founded with a mission to provide prompt and courteous service at a reasonable rate.
If you hire Fehn Electric, here’s what you can expect:
- I will show up promptly for scheduled appointments. I know your time is valuable and I will not waste it by showing up late or even worse, not showing up at all!
- I offer flexible appointment hours and weekend appointments at my regular rates. I work at your convenience and there is no such thing as over-time hourly rates.
- I always conduct business in an ethical manner. Fehn Electric is an honorable company and I will never sell you a service that you do not want or need. I tell you exactly what is being done at your home or business in plain language.
- I always use the best electrical materials available. Quality is important when working with a potentially deadly force like electricity. That’s why I only use the highest quality electrical parts and hardware available in Salinas, CA.
- I always do quality work safely and to code. I believe you get what you pay for and that’s why Fehn Electric only does quality work. It’s my responsibility to ensure your safety with all the electrical installations and repairs I do. To back this claim up, I have a good Liability Insurance policy and certificates are furnished upon request.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. When you’re happy, I’m happy. If, for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your experience, I’ll make it right- and that’s a promise.
Latest Blog Entry
What is a GFCI outlet? A GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlet is an electrical device that is designed to shut off power when it detects current flow through an unintended path such as a person or water. They are used to reduce the...
California C-10 License# 971567